Do You Have Odor Problems in Your Property?
It does not matter whether you are a commercial or residential owner or renter. When your spaces have an odor problem, the best thing to do is to get professional aid that can get rid of the problem, fast and for good.
A bad smell in your property can have a negative reflection on you as a home or business owner. The presence of bad smells can also decrease the rental or selling value of a property, making you lose money.
With our thermal fogging you can get rid of any bad smells lying in your property. We have been the go-to odor removal company for years for the people in the Bakersfield, Rosedale, Shafter and surrounding areas. Whether it is a house, a hotel, an office, or even a store, we can help you remove the bad odors hiding between the walls.
Our thermal fogging deodorization process also features a thorough mechanical fogging of all your spaces to eliminate all smells. Our systems gets inside even the tiniest cracks eliminating all bad odors.
Follow This Advice Before Thermal Fogging Your Property:
- Notify the fire department of your community about the process.
- Empty the property from all people and pets.
- Let your neighbors know about the process, to stay away and the time you will return.
- Make sure workers use protection wear for nose, mouth, skin, and eyes.
- Shut all open flames. Pilot lights included.
- Disable smoke detectors.
- Cover food containers and fish tanks to prevent poisoning.
- Read about the fogging equipment, how to use it and safety instructions.
Follow This Advice to Make The Best of Your Thermal Fogging Process:
- Close all the windows and doors.
- Open all cabinets, drawers, etc.
- Leave a space between drawers.
- Plan a fogging pattern to help the 2 technicians move away from the fogged area.
This is how the spaces are fogged:
- First all cabinets, drawers, closets and such are fogged.
- It starts from the farthest corner of the room, from the inside out.
- This process is done in each room.
After having your commercial or residential property fogged, space has to be shut down and abandoned for at least 1 hour. After this time, all windows must be opened to ventilate the space for half an hour. This process is very effective when done correctly. Call us today and eliminate all bad odors.