Upholstery Cleaning in Panama CA near Bakersfield
Because The Furniture You Have at Home Also Needs Some Caring and Attending!
When was the last time you had your couches, armchairs, and other upholstery cleaned by a professional?
Your furniture is another presentation card. The state of your upholstery speaks volumes about who you are as an owner and how you keep care of your belongings.
With time, your upholstery couches, chairs, and other furniture can accumulate dust, body oils and odors, hair, and many other pollutants that represent a risk for your health and an aesthetic problem as well.
That is why you need to make sure to regularly deep clean your upholstered furniture, and at California Carpet Cleaning we can help you with exactly that. We know everything there is to know about how to clean upholstery and leave it looking as it was brand new.
Our technicians have top of the line equipment and high-quality products to make sure your upholstered furniture will be clean and with no tears or discoloration. If you are in need of a fresh new look for your upholstered furniture, do not hesitate and call us today.
How Does The Upholstery Clean Process In Panama Work?
- Inspection where our technicians will visit the place with you to take a first look at the overall condition of your upholstery.
- Pre-spray of a special conditioning product to loosen the stains, soil, and dust on your furniture.
- Soil extraction and rinse where our special truck-mounted cleaning systems extract all the dirt without over wetting your furniture.
- Neutralizer that uses a product to help restore your furniture’s ph. to avoid rapid re-soiling.
- Post cleaning inspection where our technician walks you through the work done and answers any questions you may have.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process
Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the upholstery that we will be cleaning. He will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
A preconditioning agent is applied to every square inch of the upholstered areas we will clean. The products we use emulsify and break petroleum-based stains soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
A professional upholstery brush is used to further loosen the soil.
The upholstery is then thoroughly deep cleaned and rinsed using a truck-mounted powerful extraction cleaning system to give you that deep clean without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
This process ensures that the fabrics ph is at optimal levels to reduce rapid re-soiling, browning, and sticky fabrics that attract dirt.
Our technician will ask you to do a walk through of your home to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the service.
Where you receive the invoice for the service received, detailing all work done.